Thursday, January 26, 2012

Tweet This! I'm on a Panel on Tweeting in the Theater


Monday night I'll be on a panel about the recent phenomenon of Tweet Seats.

The panel is sponsored by Arts in America and will be held at the Central Square Theater in Cambridge.

Other panelists will include:

Julie Hennrikus (StageSource)
Robin Abrahams (Boston Globe's "Miss Conduct")
Matt Heck (Boston Symphony Orchestra)
Nick Peterson (Central Square Theater)

Thom Dunn (Huntington Theater, Musician and Playwright)

As a bonus, my lovely wife Amanda and several others will be performing in brief, humorous sketches that attempt to dramatize tweets.

The event is free and open to the public, but seating is limited.  Go here for more information.

Hope to see some of you there.

2 comments:

Ian Thal said...

meta-#tweetseats:

Tweeting about a panel on #tweetseats.

Panel is now discussing my tweets about their #tweetseats discussion.

I am tweeting the #tweetseats panel discussing my tweets.

Art said...

I am hoping we all don't disappear into a black hole!