Monday, April 25, 2011

Our Movie Is Finished! Boston Small Theatre Meets Film!

Some of you may have noticed over the past six to eight months that I have been working on a film.

I co-wrote the screenplay with Amanda.

Well, it is now finished and we are in the process of sending it out to film festivals!

You can check out the website I created for our little short comedy film - The Oblique Sector.



Featured in the film are actresses familiar to local playgoers - Amanda Good Hennessey, Elisa MacDonald and Eliza Lay.

The film also includes Jason Reulet, who was one of the founding members of my old theater troupe Essayons Theater Company and Erik Rodenhiser, owner of the Griffen Theater in Salem, MA.

On a side note: I am proud of the website, which is the first I have created - I used the free Google Sites with a custom domain. Let me know what you think of it if you get a chance.

No comments: