Monday, March 17, 2008

Back to Business

I was acting in a film for a BU Graduate Student this past weekend. I got to play opposite my wife as we played a married couple who are having a rough day.


It was fun and tiring. Long days, but we got all of the shots and I even got to be in a chase scene on the Public Gardens.

So I have been a little blog neglectful lately. I hope to resume regular posting immediately.

If you rely on me to point you to theatrical writings, here are some you should take note of:

Thomas Garvey and Bill Marx are talking about the state of theatre culture in the comments of my post below.

Sarah Ruhl has a massive profile by John Lahr in the New Yorker.

Boston playwright Kirsten Greenidge's play The Gibson Girl opened this past weekend. The Globe has a profile of the playwright and the play here. And Louise Kennedy's review is here. I got a chance to see the play this past weekend and I hope to post on it in relation to the recent Sarah Ruhl talk.

A few people have started e-mailing that they are seeing the I-Party commercial running. I have yet to see it.

No comments: