Friday, February 08, 2008

Cowardly Lion Versus the Flu

Hi loyal readers.

I am slowly recovering from a virus or something that came in and knocked me flat. Started with a runny nose, proceeded to a cough, and before I knew what hit me I was in bed for almost two days straight.

I'm about 60% today and catching up on the day job.

Shortly after my last post I got to play the Cowardly Lion in a commercial! (Pictures will be up, I promise.)

I learned that doing the kick ball chain while you are off to see the wizard may look like a lots of fun, but when you are wearing a prosthetic lion mouth and sweating underneath lights in a fur suit it can feel a little like work too. I did have a great time with several friends on the shoot, and the makeup and costumes were fantastic.

We even replicated the famous "And you were there and you were there..." scene.

Hope you have been checking out some of friendly links off to the sidebar.

Thanks

1 comment:

grammyrgd said...

This loyal reader eagerly awaiting the photos. Glad to read you are felling better.