Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Humana Festival Playwright Lineup

MFA University of Iowa
MFA Brown
MFA UC San Diego
Morehouse College
Dartmouth/Currently at Julliard
MFA Brown
MFA Yale
MFA Yale
MFA Brown
NYU
Washington University
MFA UC San Diego

But seriously, Garret has the lineup here.

UPDATE: A few sharp readers noticed that I had one too many Brown MFA's in the list. Right they are. Carly Mensch is currently at Julliard and Graduated from Dartmouth. The Correction is made above.

By the way, somebody also e-mailed me that the Ten Minute Play winners (which I didn't really notice,) include another U of Iowa MFA Grad - Naomi Wallace, as well as a graduate of Yale College.

6 comments:

Freeman said...

This made me laugh out loud.

Thomas Garvey said...

Ouch! That may be your pithiest comment all year, Mr. Hennessy!

Anonymous said...

I look forward to more self-conscious whimsy in the year ahead!

Art said...

Freeman: Thanks for the link to your site.

Thomas: It must be the time of the year that brings out the pithiness.

Anon: I resent that. I'm not in least bit whimsical. ;)

However, do stay tuned. After almost 5 years of blogging, I haven't even begun to plumb the abyss of my self consciousness.

And it's that type perseverance that's going to keep the blogosphere going strong!

Anonymous said...

Oh, kind sir, you mistake me! I didn't mean YOUR whimsy (which is delightful). That was my lame attempt to comment on some of the pieces I've seen come out of the Yale and Brown MFA factories in the past.

Art said...

LOL...

There's my self consciousness again!

W