Friday, September 21, 2007

Mirror Caught Up! Back Posting.

Well, I got the car back this afternoon and should resume regular posting. There are still some things I have to catch up on, but I hope to see a few more shows before I am knee-deep into telling ghost stories up in Salem for the Month of October.

This year I am telling a slight abridgement of the F. Marion Crawford classic The Upper Berth. I was going to write another story this year, but I didn't have the time. My story Northwest Passage went over well last season.

No time for a Friday Roundup, but check out the reviews at Larry Stark's Theatermirror and Thomas Garvey's Hubreview to get caught up.

1 comment:

Thomas Garvey said...

Oooh, "The Upper Berth"! I love that story - once even dramatized it in a screenplay, along with a few other Victorian horror gems. Good luck with the readings.