A few other bloggers have tagged...well...the entire blogosphere:
Here are the rules of the house: Bloggers must post these rules and provide eight random facts about themselves. In the post, the tagged blogger tags eight other bloggers and notify them that they have been tagged.
- I grew up a rabid fan of Stephen King's fiction, but over the past ten years I am getting the distinct feeling that I have outgrown him.
- I voted for Chris Gabrieli in the last Massachusetts Gubernatorial Primary.
- The worst Ass Chewing I ever received was for not putting enough sprinklers on the lawn of the Battalion Headquarters at Fort Lewis. I was on a twenty four-hour Staff Duty and I had followed the instructions left for us, set up the sprinklers, etc. Somewhere, something wasn’t relayed properly to me, and to this day I still don’t know exactly how we screwed up. At around 08:00 AM just before we were about to go off duty, we were summoned loudly to the BC’s office where I was screamed at, right in my face, for what seemed like an eternity. He threatened court-martial, along with holding us in the army, (I was getting out in a matter of two months.) Never heard anything about it after that morning. Being in the Army you get yelled at on a regular basis, but this elevated the art form, especially since it came out of nowhere.
- I had two and half sacks and 11 unassisted tackles in a football game against Archbishop Williams High School.
- I like Coke Zero. And now Diet Coke tastes like crap to me.
- I carry Rosary beads and I pray the Rosary every day.
- After I proposed to my wife, we returned from the beach to find that the US had just started the invasion of Afganistan.
- I won’t underline or use a highlighter in any hardcover books I own. I will underline in softcover books, but not if they are fiction books. I have always transcribed quotes I like into separate notebook or typed them into a computer.