Friday, June 08, 2007

Friday Boston Roundup

Following my discovery of the Sonia Flew on Broadway website, I have heard nothing from either the contacts listed at the site, nor from others I have asked about it. It may be nothing, but I'll keep you updated.

Actors Shakespeare Project regular and longtime Boston theatre mainstay, John Kuntz's play Jump Rope opens at Urban Stages in New York this weekend. Local actor Bill Mootos (one of the founders of The Village Theatre Project,) is in the cast as well.

(As a side note to the above, John Kuntz will be appearing as the eponymous character in Company One's production of Noah Haidle's Mr. Marmalade this summer. My wife is also in the cast.)

Playwright's Platform has their 35th Annual Summer Festival this weekend. The Weekly Dig has an article here.

The memories of Will Stackman, and the details about upcoming memorials can be found on Larry Stark's Theatermirror.

Louise Kennedy looks fondly on the Gamm Theatre's premiere of Radio Free Emerson.

Sorry, I know I am not covering everything, but I don't have much time this morning.

No comments: